Now Doing Business in Seattle, Washington!
Phase I / Phase II / Environmental Site Assessment & Remediation / Hazardous Building Materials
Here at McAlister GeoScience, we are all very excited to announce the official closing of the acquisition of Eco Compliance Corporation based in Seattle, Washington.
Established in 1993 with diverse backgrounds in Chemical Engineering, environmental law, construction, industrial, and nuclear operations, Eco Compliance is a small business enterprise providing expertise in environmental compliance issues, and the investigation, characterization, restoration and re-development of suspect and contaminated properties.
With more than 30 years of combined hands-on laboratory and field expertise, our staff of scientists, planners and consultants have provided aggressive, integrated and cost-effective environmental services to a diverse client base, including:
- Oil refineries;
- Sand & gravel and concrete batch plants;
- Port authorities;
- Timber industries;
- Native American Nations;
- Pulp and paper industries;
- Law firms and estate trusts;
- Landfills and waste transport companies;
- Multinational, Nationwide, and especially local community banks;
- Electronics & composite manufacturers;
- Heavy- & light-equipment manufacturers;
- Real estate investors, developers, owners, and operators;
- Insurance agencies;
- Automobile companies;
- Airplane component manufacturers;
- Farmers and food processors; and
- Medical equipment manufacturers.
Of particular note are the many years of long-term relationships the Eco Compliance team has been able to build with state, county, and local municipalities in the Pacific Northwest including, but not limited to:
- City of Seattle;
- City of Bremmerton;
- City of Bothell;
- City of Newcastle;
- Seattle City Light;
- Seattle Public Utilities; and
- The Seattle Public Library.
Contact us today and allow us to assist with your next project!